Subject: Re: Collaboration with Estonia on Public Private Partnerships to increase economy and FDI
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "RAM Info", "RAM Info"
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2024 17:41:51 +0300

Dear President Alar Karis:

I wanted to follow up on this letter mailed to your office to discuss
creating collaborations for Private Public Partnerships and FDI Investment
Opportunities with the country of Estonia.  We have a more detailed gap
opportunity analysis I would like to share with you.

Please see the soft copy of the letter below and let me know who I can
speak with to discuss these opportunities.  Please keep in mind these
opportunities below are just based on proprietary trade data and without
having a discovery session to determine what is possible for your specific
country.  We are working on larger objectives specifically dealing with
Global Climate Initiatives and Energy Transformation Plans with several
leading nations in this sector and would like the opportunity to discuss
these with you as well.

With highest regards,

Bobbie Celler, Esq.

July 15, 2024

President Alar Karis

Government of Estonia

Sent by email and U.S. Mail

Re: Collaboration with country of Estonia on Public Private Partnerships
to increase economy and FDI

Dear President Alar Karis:

My name is Bobbie Celler. I am an international attorney based in the U.S.
You may go to  <http://www.CellerLaw.com> www.CellerLaw.com to learn more
about my firm.

My firm specializes in working with Governments, Royal Families, Sovereign
Wealth Funds/Governments interested in creating Sovereign Wealth Funds)
and multinational organizations including investment firms such Private
Equity and Venture Capital Groups.

We work with many governments in creating Public-Private Partnerships with
Private Equity and Venture capital backed companies in the following
sectors:

*	Oil and Gas (bringing in Foreign Direct Investment (“FDI”) to
build oil refineries)

*	Export/Import cost containment (increasing export production while
developing solutions internally to reduce import spend/reliance on other
countries)
*	Auto manufacturing plants (OEM) to manufacturer e/vehicles and
increase local job markets
*	Mining – attracting mining opportunities/developing refineries
*	Tourism – Partnerships with theme parks, movie studios, large
hotel chains, greenfield investments, global tour operators, destination
management companies, restaurants, boutiques, retail and entertainment
companies to drive tourism in each country

Specifically, regarding the country of Estonia based on our Preliminary
research data the largest annual spend are in the following areas:

*	Refined Petroleum
*	Cars
*	Electricity
*	Petroleum Gas
*	Coal Tar Oil

According to the Observatory of Economic Complexity, Estonia is importing
approximately $27.1B USD per year in total.   We work with other
Governments and countries to help mitigate the spend by creating new
industries in those countries with our strategic public-private
equity/Venture Capital backed organizations and/or introduce them to new
trade partners (in the case of natural resources) at a lower purchasing
cost based on economy to scale.

Please click the link below to view the Observatory of Economic Complexity
(“OEC”) analysis of Estonia.

 <https://oec.world/en/profile/country/est?yearlyTradeFlowSelector=flow1>
Estonia (EST) Exports, Imports, and Trade Partners | The Observatory of
Economic Complexity (oec.world)

Given our vast global network, I am confident that we will help your
country in a variety of ways through our PPP strategic partnerships and by
increasing Foreign Direct Investment (“FDI”) and creating jobs for the
citizens of your country as we have done for other Government Clients.

Some of the ways we can accomplish this for your country are as follows:

1.	Introductions to our network of Private Equity and Venture capital
groups doing business or interested in doing business in Estonia
2.	Create potential collaborations/joint ventures between the various
fund sectors to create new industries, jobs and absorb the total
addressable market of the goods and services being imported into Estonia,
while positioning the country for future growth and export of these goods
and services
3.	Create a cooperative of commercial banks and venture capital
groups to partner with Estonia to establish a Sovereign Wealth Fund which
would focus and address each of these sectors as well as future growth of
industries for Estonia. Some examples and structures of other Sovereign
Wealth Funds are illustrated below:

Australia’s Future Fund:   <http://www.FutureFund.gov.au>
www.FutureFund.gov.au ($272 Billion under management)

Saudi’s Public Investment Fund:  <http://www.pif.gov.sa> www.pif.gov.sa
($975 Billion under management)

Government Pension Fund of Norway:  <https://www.nbim.no/> The fund |
Norges Bank Investment Management (nbim.no)    ($1.6 Trillion under
management)

I look forward to hearing from the appropriate people in your government
to set-up a meeting and discuss the key areas which we may be able to
assist and collaborate with Estonia to meet its economic and key
initiatives.

Please have them email me at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] to set-up a meeting.

With highest regards,

Bobbie Celler, Esq.

              Best regards,

              Bobbie Celler, Esq.

              Managing Attorney

         Celler Law, P.A.

              200 leslie Drive

             Suite 915

      Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

    <http://www.cellerlaw.com/> www.CellerLaw.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system
manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.